LANGUAGE OF SALES - BUSINESS ACUMEN
Win with a vision
Examples of several program points:
(all exercises are adapted towards the clients’ needs and wishes)
- Who is the customer?
- Planning, preparation and structure before the client meeting and reflection afterwards
- What is sales, the role of the seller and sales communication?
- Sales conversation/structure and act upon/understand your client
- What are your strengths as a seller?
- Mental preparation, motivation and visualisation
- Body language, intonation and choice of words
- Listen with the aim to first ‘understand’ and later ‘to be understood’
- You are at your best when you are yourself and develop your potential
- To work towards a goal with several conscious steps/with defined milestones underway